Senior Finance Manager, DX Retention (Sales Finance / FP&A)
Location: San Jose, CA (Headquarters)
Adobe is seeking a rockstar Senior Finance Manager, DX Retention (Sales Finance / FP&A) to provide critical financial, business, and reporting support related to Retention for the Digital Experience Cloud (\"DX\"), a leading enterprise marketing software suite (including marketing, analytics, advertising, and commerce solutions). For the DX business to win at the massive $70B market opportunity, renewing & growing the existing customer base is of paramount importance. This newly created position will report to the Director of Retention and will be responsible for planning, forecasting and reporting all financial metrics related to DX Retention. The finance team celebrates understanding the big picture, and this role will balance deep financial reporting & oversight with strategic investigation & analysis. We strive to influence key decisions affecting the DX topline business, and seek top talent to help us steer the ship.
The best-in-class Adobe finance organization welcomes candidates with energy (boundless curiosity, motivation and initiative), integrity (shoots straight, find out what's true), and intelligence (financial competence with analytical horsepower). We 'run to trouble' in tackling tough problems while adding a culture complement to the 'best places to work' Adobe community. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll do
* Develop governing policies and controls relating to the Book of Business (\"BoB\")
* Business owner of the system and source of truth for BoB, RBoB and Attrition (churn)
* Analyze business health via KPIs (Retention Rates, Net Expansion Rates, Renewal Rates)
* Model, forecast and plan the targets used for corporate financial reporting for Retention
* Assess Retention risk using predictive data analytics and qualitative feedback
* Assess ROI on attrition mitigation initiatives and provide investment recommendations
* Manage a finance lead and financial analyst
* Financial reporting (weekly/quarterly/annual) with supporting business insights
* Project-based initiatives (ask questions, gather data, analyze, and present)
* Build complex yet intuitive financial models to identify risks & opportunities
* Partner with key business stakeholders to achieve shared goals
* Continual process improvements to help scale the business
* Ad hoc financial analysis/modeling
What you need to succeed
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related field
* Minimum 8-10 years of FP&A (or related) experience required
* Diverse experience valued (strategy consulting, investment banking, successful startups)
* Experience in SaaS industry and topline understanding of Finance and Accounting issues
* Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
* Experience building financial models and framing decisions with data
* High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
* Ability to manage many high priority projects (take charge, set objectives, drive to results)
* Strong partnership background, with the ability to influence others
* Outstanding communication skills (simplify complex messages and deliver to leadership)
* Advanced Excel and strong PowerPoint skills (SFDC, PowerBI, and Tableau are a plus)
* Management experience preferred (seeks out the opportunity to inspire & motivate)
Adobe's Finance & Operations Group
The Finance and Operations organization is responsible for Adobe's global financial operations and investor relations programs. This organization leads financial planning, accounting and operations, and safeguards company assets. It also ensures the company meets financial regulatory requirements, enables an efficient global supply chain, and communicates the \"Adobe story\" to the investment community.
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
* Adobe Life in a nutshell.
* Those \"best places to work\" lists love us.
* \"Diversity is about valuing the unique life experience that every employee brings to work every day.\" - Shantanu Narayen, CEO Adobe
* Skip those awful \"performance reviews.\"
* Feed your brain and grow your skills with educational reimbursements of up to $10,000 per year.
* Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in \"don't even check your email the whole time.\")
* Take care of yourself and your family in times of need. We have additional company-paid time for medical, parental, maternity and family leave.
* Give up to $10,000 to your favorite cause each year, and we'll match every penny.
* Get generous reimbursement for your favorite wellness activity. Surfing? Judo? Knock yourself out. Kayaking? Whatever floats your boat.
* Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
* Winter break? Of course. Summer break, too? Now we're talking.
* Get adoption assistance, backup childcare, pet insurance, commuting reimbursement, and more.
* The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there's no better place to make an impact.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.