United States of America City/Cities:
Waco Travel Required:
00% - 25% Relocation Provided:
No Job Posting End Date:
Not Available Shift:Job Description Summary: Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
Its an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Companys flagship market. Were accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do whether were innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when were collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when were returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Shift Flexibility Required
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Set-up batching equipment & stage ingredients.
- Batch product to support production and perform all documentation associated with batching.
- Perform quality testing of the blended product.
- Perform ingredient movements in the SAP system.
- Perform product flavor change-overs as required.
- Perform CIP on all equipment associated with batching and perform all documentation associated with CIP procedures.
- Keep accurate QA reports and ingredient usage reports daily.
- Inspect incoming ingredients as needed.
- Perform quarterly GMP inspections and follow up on deficiencies for correction.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other departments to facilitate a team environment.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, production personnel, and management in problem-solving to ensure maximum production efficiencies and high quality products.
- Maintain Q.A. equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift and or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements.
- Demonstrate good attendance in accordance with plant attendance guidelines.
- Use equipment/instrumentation operations manuals as required.
- Read, write, as well as understand and comply with MSDS sheets.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Train new associates.
- Deliver presentations.
- Operate FAX machine and copier machine.
- Order supplies and chemicals.
- Management retains the discretion to add to or to change the description at any time.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance testing procedures.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift license.
- Ability to read equipment/instrumentation operations manuals.
- Ability to recognize material and product defects.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Manual and finger dexterity.
- Ability to work on all shifts.
- Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts to satisfy business needs.
- Ability to work extended hours and/or overtime as required.
- Ability to hear machine operation sounds to detect mechanical problems, changes in speed and other routine running conditions.
- Work is performed in a quality assurance laboratory of a high-speed bottling and chilled juice production environment.
- Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- Personal protective equipment.
- MSDS sheets.
- Measuring instruments, equipment/instrumentation operations manuals.
- Computer and associated software.
- Safety glasses, hearing protection.
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to whats possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors curious, empowered, inclusive and agile and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision
to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Associated topics: automation, process, prevent, quality, quality assurance, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance, software quality engineer, test engineer, tester