Who is Credible?
We believe life's changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life's important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
We are looking for an inspired, collaborative, creative Product Designer to join our team. You will craft the experience hundreds of thousands of users have while interacting with our product offerings. This role is not appropriate for someone solely focused on UX design - strength in visual/UI design is required to be successful in this role.
- Design interactive, rich web and mobile app experiences
- Drive end-to-end design projects to improve existing products and to develop new features
- Participate in all aspects of the design process - ideation, market and user research, wireframing, prototyping and high fidelity design production
- Produce pixel perfect design documentation for engineers to implement
- Find simple and elegant solutions to complex user flows
- Work effectively cross-functionally, with product, design, engineering, marketing and operations teams
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment where opportunity for ownership and impact is significant
- Be independent, reliable and respectful
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of progressive experience in product design, web design, UI/UX design and/or art direction with a focus on web and mobile consumer products is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, UI/UX, HCI or a related field or a degree with related coursework
- A beautiful, inspiring portfolio that demonstrates real life experience with interaction models, customer flows, style guides, and prototypes for web and/or mobile products
- Strong, demonstrated visual design aptitude - a great sense for color, form, typography and other design elements is shown in your work
- Deep knowledge of design tools - Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, and any other tools needed to get the job done
- Experience executing full cycle user research processes - everything from personas and ethnographic research to surveys, interviews and usability testing
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Experience with HTML and CSS
Personality and Values:
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences that address real user needs
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to simplify the complex
- Thrive on collaboration with other teams to accomplish shared goals
- Resourceful and mindful; you move fast but don't break things
- Possess a build-measure-learn iterative mindset
- Strong communication skills
Why work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don't get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care - and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Associated topics: broker dealer, capital, derivatives, dow jones, equity, market, purchase, securities broker, sell, s p