Kelly Services is seeking a QA Technician I
for one of our biotechnology clients in Lenexa KS. This is a 3 month contract and is 2nd shift
Job Description The QA Specialist will review batch records, identify issues, resolve or escalate issues, and release product for sale as part of the quality assessment of product. The QA Technician requires excellent attention to detail and organizational skills to ensure timely and accurate evaluation of documentation. Key Responsibilities:
- Review production batch documentation for compliance with cGMP good documentation requirements.
- Communicate effectively and coordinate tasks with Manufacturing and Quality Control to ensure timely release of products.
- Process 100% inspection rework activities and stock adjustments.
- Track and trend functional metrics.
- Support Regulatory and Customer Audits.
- Support continuous improvement activities and participate in lean activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs such as Excel.
Why Kelly ?
- 1+ years of experience in QA, QC, or manufacturing within a regulated environment such as medical device, pharmaceutical, or food manufacturing.
- Background in Medical device, cGMP, or ISO certified environment.
- Data entry skills and familiarity with inventory management systems such as SAP.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined. About Kelly
, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Associated topics: prevent, prevention, qa, quality, quality assurance, quality assurance engineer, software quality assurance, software quality assurance engineer, test, test engineer