United States of America City/Cities:
Waco Travel Required:
00% - 25% Relocation Provided:
No Job Posting End Date:
Not Available Shift:
Third Shift (United States of America) Job Description Summary: Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
Its an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Companys flagship market. Were accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do whether were innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when were collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when were returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS- Shift Flexibility Required
- Perform the quality inspection functions for finished products to assure product quality and package integrity is within specifications.
- Perform all documentation associated with quality checks.
- Set-up and calibrate test equipment.
- Prepare testing reagents.
- Data entry for analytical and quality checks.
- Monitor all quality checks made by production.
- Prepare and standardize chemical solutions.
- Place product and raw materials on hold as required.
- Inspect incoming ingredients as needed.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other departments to facilitate a team environment.
- Maintain Q.A. equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift and or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements. This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary.
- Demonstrate good attendance in accordance with plant attendance guidelines.
- Use equipment/instrumentation operations manuals as required.
- Read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Read, understand and comply with MSDS sheets.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- HACCP experience preferred
- Previous lab experience preferred
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to whats possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors curious, empowered, inclusive and agile and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision
to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system technician, technician