37229CBS BUSINESS UNIT:
CBS InteractiveJOB TYPE:
Full-Time StaffJOB SCHEDULE: JOB LOCATION:
Burbank, CAABOUT US:
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the worlds largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactives brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.DESCRIPTION:
This role will work with key partners to develop, execute and deliver marketing campaigns across internal and external platforms. Youll be part of a team supporting the marketing and promotion of multiple brands on our SVOD service as well as other brands and AVOD channels supported by ViacomCBS Digital.
We are looking for someone with a passion for entertainment and technology with keen attention to detail and is organized by nature. You have excellent communication skills, a willingness to take on a range of challenges in the marketing space, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Assist in the creation of marketing strategy decks, brainstorming marketing ideas around upcoming content releases and key entertainment events, and developing ideas that drive audience tune-in and engagement
- Oversee the process of creating marketing assets, supporting marketing campaigns, and trafficking assets to external and internal partners
- Input and update asset creative request tickets using Jira to slot marketing assets into the creative design workflow
- Maintain spreadsheets and calendars of upcoming releases, launch dates, and key cultural events/moments. Update key partners on important dates and marketing priorities, on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Update multiple internal tracking documents and tracking systems with status updates, new marketing campaign information, ticket links, and asset delivery links
- Analyze campaign data to compare, contrast and present new takeaways across partners and/or marketing promotions, developing and presenting campaign results to key players
- Collaborate across CBS All Access Acquisition, Product, Creative, and Business Insights to pull reporting, execute campaigns, track promotions and compare results
- Support the Program Marketing team with event post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- A bachelors degree
- 2+ years in marketing experience, preferably at a media or entertainment company
- An ability to prioritize and balance numerous projects
- Mastery of Excel and/or Google Sheets and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills essential; can collaborate effectively across various departments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - ability to analyze and make recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- A self-starter
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and able to follow detailed instructions
- Passionate about entertainment, pop culture, lifestyle genres and new technology
You might also have -
- Have experience working in the television/OTT industry
- Have experience working in the media planning/marketing agency industry
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.###.#### or by sending an email to ...@viacom.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.