Responsible for the coordination of data management services for Supply Chain in accordance with professional standards and established procedures. Position serves as the primary customer service contact for all departments that have interfaces to the Premier ERP system. Will interact with customers internal and external to the department to assure items are loaded in a timely manner to support the needs of the customers. Will work reports as assigned to resolved issues associated with orders. Assists departments with item build, charge master number in Premier ERP.
1. Assist department with item build, charge master, and department order guides
2. Links Premier number and charge master number in Premier
3. Completes new item request forms and requests add and charge numbers for chargeable items
4. Process item adds
5. Process vendor adds
6. Communicates all add, deletions, changes to customers both internal and external
7. Follows established channels of communication in handling routine and non-routine problems, and recognizes issues that need referral to management.
8. Exhibits a consistent commitment to continuous improvement, customer service and expense management.
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
High School or GED required
Experience (required and preferred):
ERP system maintenance and updating required.
Minimum of five (5) years' experience in Supply Chain Management required