Flux Resources is seeking qualified candidates for the position below, in support of an Oregon government agency. Please read on for details and apply today if it looks like a good fit!System Administrator I
Estimated Duration: 11/10/2020 - 10/31/2021
Location: Salem, OR (must be local/able to commute; waiting to find out if it is remote to start)
The M365 project team is in need of additional resources to migrate agencies to exchange online, enable Teams, OneDrive and Microsoft Authenticator. We need someone with prior Microsoft Exchange and M365 migration experience that can migrate data from an on-premises email to M365. This individual should be well versed in the native features and capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams to design, plan and implement Modern Workplace solutions.
- Exchange: Must have real-world, hands on experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Office 365: SME for Azure Active Directory, Azure active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection (EOP), Skype for Business / Teams, and other O365 workloads
- Active Directory: Must have real-world experience helping to managing and maintaining AD, GPO's etc.
- Communications: Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Assist with multiple type of exchange migrations to M365
- Run IDfix and work with agency to repair issues
- Configure Azure AD Connect
- Validate configurations
- Move domains as required
- Sync test mailboxes
- Migrate test mailboxes
- Define and synch migration batches
- Fix any issues resulting from migration batches
Microsoft Exchange Server
Microsoft SQL Server
Flux Resources, LLC is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and we are committed to engaging with diverse populations. It is our priority to be a leader in creating a workforce that represents the citizens we serve. While providing EEO self-identification information is voluntary, we encourage you to do so as it is pertinent to our commitment of creating a diverse workforce.
All candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
FLUX Resources, LLC. wants to ensure applicants who apply for jobs electronically are informed of their equal employment opportunity (EEO) protections as part of the application process through the EEO is the Law and Supplement to EEO is the Law posters. In addition, you can review the prescribed pay transparency nondiscrimination provision.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you have the right to request an accommodation, which can be done by e-mailing us at ...@workwithflux.com and providing us with your name and contact information
Associated topics: equipment, http, ip, maintenance, network, network administrator, scom, scom sccm, tcp, tcp ip