Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities. Job Description:
The following is a summary of the major functions of this individual's job. He or she may perform other duties, as assigned, both major and minor. These duties may change over time and may need some supervision, guidance, or coaching from the Program Specialist, Manager, or Lead Analyst.
Minimum Education, Training, and Experience Required
- Project Management:
- Manage OnBase stakeholder expectations by analyzing expectations and requirements.
- Identify OnBaseproject issues and risks and resolve or escalate as appropriate.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues to complete tasks.
- Lead or actively participate in meetings.
- Participate in several projects at one time.
- Lead a single OnBaseproject.
- May be responsible for areas outside of specialization for problem resolution
- Technical Duties:
- Provide advanced knowledge of OnBaseproduct features, functionality and utilization of the application software. We support Healthcare with Epic and AP with PeopleSoft.
- Monitor OnBase system effectiveness and/or performance to determine if there are any potential problems, report critical findings to peers and/or manager and resolve moderately complex problems within and between applications.
- Review and test OnBase changes, interfaces, data conversion, enhancements, and each new release as assigned.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries a plus
- Server configuration skills a plus
- Development experience a plus
- OnBase or AnyDoc experience a plus
- Desireto learn new technologies
- Customer Service:
- Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives and OnBasesystem upgrades.
- Provide 24/7on-call when scheduled.
- Resolve or triage support calls as applicable.
- Serve as a resource to Associate and Intermediate level OnBase analysts as needed for resolution of support calls.
- Develops/Maintains Team Documentation:
- Develop and maintain OnBasetest scripts to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
- Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes for OnBase.
- Develop and maintain documentation on the organizations file share platform.
Minimum of a Bachelors degree and four years related experience, or two years direct experience in lieu of a degree. Appropriate certification or licensure (if applicable) required.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, develop, devops, matlab, php, software developer, software engineer, sw