The Delivery Architect (DA-III) is an expert in the services, processes, tools, and technologies necessary to provide a comprehensive solution for multifaceted opportunities. This includes developing, communicating, and refining solutions for a broad range of IT Services for major service areas (End User Computing, Infrastructure Management) or other technology areas (IOT, Security, Digital Transformation).
In support of the Solution Director, the Delivery Architect III solutions various opportunities, providing input into the sales strategy, and collaborates closely with clients and the pursuit team to assure that the CompuCom portfolio and capabilities, as well as industry trends, are utilized in creating a compelling solution.
The Delivery Architect III typically supports solutions involving complicated operational models (multiple towers, global scope), extensive client engagement, and strategic opportunities with significant financial and business impact.
1. Design implementable and customer compelling, steady state solutions which address client business problems and accurately reflect CompuCom's cost to deliver the services and also meet all requirements, including SLAs, KPIs, and OLAs. Work with Solution Director in support of the end-to-end solution strategy. Deliverables include completed cost estimates (using cost estimator tools), proposals, presentations (prepare, contribute to, and/or deliver), and SOWs (contribute to).
Work collaboratively with clients, third party advisors, sales, other solution team members, finance, and delivery SMEs to ensure the solutions meet client requirements and are approved. Communicate developed solution and associated costs to various stakeholders from engineers up to C-level executives (both customer and CompuCom). 60%
2. Attend and assist with client orals, create and deliver or coordinate client demos, participate in pursuit team kickoff meetings, attend Solution Services team meetings, follow administrative processes, and participate in internal team projects. Responsible for engaging with and managing interactions with appropriate delivery subject matter experts. 10%
3. Participate in creating and/or updating solution document templates, presentations, solution descriptions, costing estimates, SOWs, and related deliverables. Update DA-owned information within SalesForce. Create technical and operational responses and solution content for RFPs. Responsible for written Technical Solution Document (TSD) as required per customer response documents. 10%
4. Identify and articulate potential technical, delivery and financial risks in technical solutions, transition, and delivery. Assist with developing appropriate mitigations and coordinate capture of and communicate all risks to the Solution Director. 5%
5. Participate in all knowledge sharing sessions for developed solutions to review technical aspects as required.
Serves as a key member of the transition/transformation/implementation team until such time the "steady-state" cutover is achieved, i.e., the delivery operations organization has assumed the services and is meeting SLAs, KPIs, CSAT (typically ~90 days after implementation cutover).
% of time spent on this discipline will be determined based on win rates and deal complexity. 10%
6. Practice continuous learning through certifications, attending company and/or industry training, reviewing existing client delivery, gaining experiential exposure to company toolsets and delivery teams, and working closely with Delivery SMEs.
% of time spent on this discipline will vary depending upon mentoring and other assigned activities. 5%
Associated topics: .net, application architect, application developer, architecture, develop, expert, java, php, programming, software engineer lead