Technical Support Representatives
Are you hungry to succeed and accelerate your career growth? Do you have what it takes to earn over $35,000 per year in your starting position with us? It is all within your reach at FPS assuming you have great customer service, determined to thrive and empathetic. You got this!
Our mission is to create an environment where people thrive based on core values of Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Grace. In short, we believe if we live by our core values and pay our people a premium, we will maintain our incredible culture as we attract and retain the best people. FPS is not for everyone. Those with a desire to serve, to problem-solve and to contribute with a sense of urgency, quality and collaboration will find FPS a unique and inviting workplace. We have grown globally from 0 to 800 employees in 3 years - creating a host of career opportunities for our people to thrive!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, generous PTO, a performance-based bonus program and opportunities for training and career development. We are also currently in a fully remote work environment that will potentially save you money on commute and provide the equipment you need for success - including a computer and dual monitors.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for identifying customer s concerns through phone; which includes but not limited to basic troubleshooting, system and equipment issues, installation, operational functions, and maintenance. You will be carefully attending to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Listen, handle and carefully attend to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Be able to identify customer s concerns through phone; which includes but not limited to basic troubleshooting, system and equipment issues, installation, operational functions, and maintenance.
- Educate the customer s support options and steps being taken to resolve the issue.
- Ensures to provide first call resolution with confidentiality to customers concern and properly set expectations while utilizing available resources.
- Managing, installing, uninstalling, application programs and software
- Experience with the following devices
- Personal computer (PC) or Apple Mac computer
- Smartphones, Digital Music Players, Tablets
- Music downloading and organizing
- Understanding of internet concepts and features
- Navigation to web addresses
- Internet security, secured connection - SSL
- Manage usernames and passwords for multiple sites
- Search engines, concepts, words, and the ability to search the internet for specific information in a timely manner
- Email application functionality including
- Access and navigate, as well as full feature use of web based email applications (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast, other ISP provided/hosted email)
- Ability to organize email, maintains folders, manages attachments and downloads. In addition to the basic qualifications
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friend
- Ability to work from home in a quiet environment free of background noise and interruption
- Knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems (LAN/WAN networking components, i.e.: PC s, Routers, Multiplexers, Bridges and Switches. Etc)
- Extensive understanding of PC components and functionality
- Advanced problem-solving skills and effectively communicate with customers and work groups
- Ability to multi-task and have organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a positive culture
- Preferably with 1-year customer service experience/technical support (troubleshooting voice, VoIP, data, and video) in a call center environment
- Flexible work hours and availability for day, evening, night, weekend, and holiday. Overtime maybe required
- Typing speed of 30 wpm
- Internet access at home with 50 mbps or more
- Must be willing to go through pre-employment background and drug screening
Share on your newsfeed
Associated topics: assistance, deskside, desktop, front desk, network, patient, service, support analyst, technical, technician i