CoreSphere, LLC is a fast-growing small management and IT consulting firm. We make it possible for our clients to achieve their management and IT Transformation goals through the innovative use of management techniques and information technology.
Overview of the Company:
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to be an integral member of the team. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter that can perform well independently, interact with clients professionally, and collaborate with diverse internal and external teams. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development, and support of Salesforce related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. We are looking to hire someone who has strong communication, analytical, and time management skills.
- Proven experience creating and executing detailed technical specifications for complex programs and objects in self-service product environments with a dynamic front-end. Strong track record working in Agile environments moving at a rapid pace. Excellent communication and active in defining technical roadmaps and tasks based on user stories.
- Understands and leverages the Salesforce architecture for developing custom solutions. Able to define solutions to resolve problems identified by security and technical debt scans.
- Fluent developing code in a Continuous Integration environment using code management and Salesforce DX tools.
- Easily transition between hands-on lead developerto strategic recommendations regarding future product enhancements.
- Develops custom applications and performs testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce. Writes, tests analyze and implements high-quality code according to specifications. Follows Salesforce best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions, without creating technical debt and maintaining security in the application.
- Provides Tier II Support for Salesforce applications and manages service tickets needing escalation to Salesforce.
- Builds client trust and respect, establishes client relationships, and develops a rapport with clients. Maintains and builds strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
- Researches and keeps current on Salesforce technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Supports Salesforce declarative configuration tasks.
- Use the Lightning Experience Transition Assistant, lightning conversion tools, resources, and help.
- Understanding of the major feature differences between Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic.
- Knowledge of potential issues with Salesforce customizations during lightning migration and remediation.
- Enable Lightning experience for existing or new users
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Finance, Business Management or related field.
- Required Salesforce Certifications:
- Platform Developer I
- App Builder
- Admin I
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Salesforce developer using Visualforce, Apex, APIs, and Lightning Components
- Demonstrated Experience with Salesforce Customer Experience Portals
- Demonstrated expertise in working with complex data models and custom objects
- Proven experience with management of Salesforce sandboxes.
- Proven experience with Salesforce DX and Continuous Integration tools
- Ability to analyze complex systems and troubleshoot/isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in an Agile product development environment
- Ability to influence at multiple levels in the Center of Excellence
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
Competencies, Knowledge, and Skills & Abilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform and be able to interact with business users to understand requirements to translate them into design specifications.
- Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components development expertise.
- Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise. Knowledge of Customer Communities setup is must.
- Knowledge and experience with integrating third-party AppExchange applications
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting ability, as well as attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to share ideas both with the business and internal IT teams
- Heavy development/configuration work (as suitable) including but not limited to:
- Salesforce Customer Self-Service Communities
- Knowledge Base
- Custom data/metadata migration
- Org setup and dependencies
- SSO/SAML between Salesforce and other providers
- Document upload integration with other channels
- Google and Salesforce analytics
- Salesforce DX, VS Code, Git Bash
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (API, Apex, Lightning)
- U.S. Citizen or Green Cardholder
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- 1 week paid sick leave per year
- 401(k) plan participation
- Paid holidays
- Flexible remote hours
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
CoreSphere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, sex, gender expression or identity, or sexual orientation
Powered by JazzHR
Associated topics: business, business analyst, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consult, customer, marketing, sap, support analyst