Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and womens and childrens health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced SalesForce Developer.
- Assists in defining, documenting and developing software in collaboration with the SalesForce team
- Contributes to the review and analysis of business requirements
- Leads or contributes to the architecture and technical design discussions, code reviews and technical designs/specifications
- Designs and develops software applications according to specifications, adhering to all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Attends and contributes to all necessary Agile ceremonies
- Provides reasonable work estimates and communicates deviations from estimates or work product in advance of deadlines to leadership
- Documents test cases and executes tests to ensure quality software is delivered
- Assesses the impact of software changes and new development on other systems; conducts integration tests to mitigate risks
- Provides timely, comprehensive verbal and written status reports and work plans
- Proactively recommends, schedules, and performs software improvements and upgrades, and assists in clearance of technical debt
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university and 4 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of implementing and managing Privacy, Security Policies
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Aura Components, Lighning Web components
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience with Java, C or C++
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology, and familiarity with Scrum approach
- Experience working with Agile Software, i.e. Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Salesforce Agile Accelerator
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams
- Keeps current on emerging software technology and makes recommendations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and successfully execute projects in a high-demand environment
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis, and socialize prioritization to leadership
Certificates and Licenses
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (PDI)
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: c c++, c++, devops, matlab, programming, python, sde, sdet, software engineer, sw