TrueCare24 is seeking a "jack or jill-of-all-trades" Operations Manager / Operations Program Manager.Remote job.
As an Operations Program Manager (OPM), you are fundamental to TrueCare24's success. You see projects through from conception through implementation. You are intellectually curious and excited at the opportunity to drive the company forward by tackling the most critical challenges.
More specifically, you will have the unique opportunity to manage growth and quality initiatives to most effectively scale both sides of the marketplace and lead launches into new markets. Becoming the partner platform of choice for healthcare and provider professionals can be a complex mission that requires vision, passion, perseverance, and creativity.
We are looking for someone who has that mix of operational prowess to get great work done, the hustle to build a business from scratch, the negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from partners, and innovation and creative thinking that's required to develop outside the box solutions.
Strategy, marketing, project management, marketplace efficiency, sales and account management, internal product development, and customer experience all sit under the Operation Program Manager's broad umbrella of responsibilities. Developing a deep understanding of how to enter a market, how to manage a market, and truly being its owner will be critical to your success. This is where creativity meets problem solving and execution head-on.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Scale teams from 0 to >1
- Lead and own all strategy, marketing, project management efforts, marketplace efficiency, sales, and account management activities
- Own and manage all internal product development
- Define and refine workflow and procedures
- Manage the customer experience and supportability function
- Developing a deep understanding of how to enter a market, how to manage a market, and truly being its owner will be critical to your success.
- Long-term support strategy definition
- Drive and execute in a collaborative manner
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of management consulting, process excellence or program management
- More senior roles can apply
- A track record of solving ambiguous problems, building for the future, and seeing around corners
- Experience leading teams - directly or as a peer - on the complex product and/or project rollouts
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to translate complex topics into concise messages
- Analytical skills are essential
- Customer First-- We have a customer-first mindset -- engaging, aligning and executing for our Customer & Partner communities
- Bias for Action--We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity frequently.
- Act Like an Owner-- We have a strong ownership mentality, because of this, we work smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a large impact.
- Always Be Learning-- We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger
- Empathy, Trust, Candor-- Being empathetic to our users and each other helps build trust in our community and company and fosters successful decision-making.
$5,000 /per month (before taxes)
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task