Title:Mid-Level Testing Specialist
Location: Columbia, MD
Employment Type: Full time with Sparksoft Corporation
- Perform functional testing, integration testing and regression testing of the applications.
- Translate requirements/user stories into detailed test plans and test cases.
- Execute manual/automated test cases and collect evidences.
- Document defects identified during testing.
- Work with users to support User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time and priorities effectively.
- Use standardized testing methods, tools and procedures to ensure testing is efficient, effective and comprehensive.
- Raise outstanding issues through established project management channels, as per project plan.
- Possess strong technical skills to build advanced SQL Statements
- 2+ years of experience working with Test Management tools like Confluence, JIRA and HP ALM, Microsoft AzureDevOps
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of agile software development and ability to work in agile team environment
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to think abstract outside the box
- Ability to handle overlapping assignments
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Software Engineering or Related Field
- 1-5 years of experience with establishing comprehensive test practices and methodologies.
Founded in 2004, Sparksoft is a Small Business (WOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Women-Owned, and Minority-owned business (SWaM), MBE/DBE/SBE holding prime contracts with SPARC, GSA and Navy Seaport-e.Lead by a team with over 20 years of industry experience, we have a proven track record in software development and managing multi-year projects. We work in both federal and commercial spaces, providing innovative solutions in Agile Software Testing, Software Engineering, Program Management, Security & Privacy Solutions, Delivery Management and Health IT. We have dedicated Centers of Excellence in software testing, independent verification and validation, and security and privacy, that are designed to fulfill the IT needs of any commercial or government field.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: cloud service, engineer, f#, gs 2210, life cyccle, network, network layout, python, topology, vb