As a process architect, your purpose is to provide tools that lead others to success. You will develop processes and procedures for products and services, as well as write and maintain the supporting documentation. You will help maintain a large library of instructional and informational materials in the learning and content management systems. A high degree of technical writing skills is needed. You will be required to stay up to date on current issues and solutions. You will assist in identifying training needs as well as developing new processes for technical issues and product rollouts. A wide degree of creativity and self-motivation is expected. Success and accomplishment drive you and you are known for your fresh thinking and ability to view a situation from all perspectives. This role requires up to 75% travel, as you will work with many teams.
- Perform gap analysis to determine process and procedure needs
- Work cross-functionally to develop effective, interesting and engaging knowledge management solutions for all department teams
- Create step-by-step documentation, photographs, drawings, visio diagrams, and charts to increase users' understanding of company systems, concepts, processes, procedures and products
- Standardize content across the team's learning and content management systems
- Proofread and edit your own work and work of others to improve quality, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of documentation
- Gather usability feedback from end-users
- Work with subject matter experts (SME) and management to ensure that documented processes and knowledge management solutions enable the end user to be successful
- Stay up to date and revise content as new issues arise
- Represent the process and change management team in meetings
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with 2+ years' experience in the technical writing, process & procedural design or a related area
- Background in renewable energy preferred with experience in field support
- Must be able to understand complex information and communicate said information to individuals with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Professional composure, approachability, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills required with the ability to bring different departments together when determining standard processes
- Excellent technical writing skills required with the proven ability to successfully communicate complex troubleshooting in a clear and organized manner.
- Analytical skills with attention to detail including excellent proof reading skills
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment, with a forward thinking mindset
- Knowledge of and experience with learning and content management systems and platforms
- Firm understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the renewable energy industry is preferred
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite and related presentation products is required
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen
Associated topics: compressor, drill, manager, field related, oilfield, president, project manager, senior manager, spill prevention, tanker