ActioNet is looking for a ActioNet is looking for a Deputy Program Manager with an Active Secret Clearance. This position offers outstanding self-driven learning potential, expects a high level of commitment, collaboration with various teams and inherent work ethic.
This person will report to the Program Manager of the contract and will collaborate with teams across the program. You will work alongside the Program Manager to provide guidance and influence adherence to established best practices and processes to drive successful outcomes. You will be responsible for ensuring that Contractor personnel work collaboratively and professionally with the Customer and personnel from other contracts. You will ensure contractor staff are effectively managed and all functions specified in the statement of work are successfully executed. Responsible for leading large projects or leading significant segments within larger complex projects within the program. Responsible for leading the project teams, coordinating across the overall program, sprint planning, scope, risk and schedule management and troubleshooting. Strong program and customer management skills are essential, as well as developing on existing programs, selecting, and managing teaming partners, and proposing innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Cultivating customer relationships and intimacy to develop further opportunities within the customer community
- Developing new business opportunities through long term strategic planning, capture planning, and development of proposals and business plans
- Maintain a program organization that effectively addresses customer requirements and incorporates the necessary internal and external sub-organizations
- Leading and directing cross-functional Integrated Program Teams (IPT) to meet program cost, schedule and technical performance objectives
- Measuring and reporting program performance
- Delivering presentations to customers, executive management and other program stakeholders
- Participating in the negotiation of contracts, contract changes, specifications, operating budgets, schedule milestones, and key terms and conditions
- Establishing design concepts, criteria, and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- 15+ years of external client-facing management consulting experience for government agencies
- 10+ years of program/project management experience developing/managing scope, budget, and schedule
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience leading consulting engagements, managing multi-disciplinary teams, and advising senior level clients with 50-100 FTE
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience developing strategic plans, policies, doctrine, and stakeholder communications
- Demonstrated problem-solving, solution development, and analytical skills including performance metrics tracking and process improvement
- Demonstrated experience working and building relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality assurance
- Ability to interact and network effectively with all levels of staff, including senior leadership
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and to think conceptually, strategically, and learn quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines, adhere to project plans, and work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks to the program
- Experience managing people including career planning, providing feedback, and performance reviews
- Bachelor's degree
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with State Department programs
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task