ISHPI is seeking a candidate with proven track record of managing programs similar in scope to CIO-SP3 tasking with specific emphasis in IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare. The candidate will act as the single point of contact with the Government Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer s Representative, government management personnel and subcontractor representatives. The candidate will be responsible for the Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control, and Closing of projects that require special attention, expertise, and training.
- Serving as the primary focal point within the Contractor s organization on all matters pertaining to a contract.
- Responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of Contractor personnel at multiple locations.
- Manage and maintain Contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer s organization.
- Consult with customer and Contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks; and
- Attending meetings and conferences, as required.
- Master s Degree and eight years managerial or business-related experience or bachelor s degree and ten years of related experience.
- Minimum of six years of experience in management, supervisory, or leadership in the following technical areas: Health IT, CIO Support, Digital Media, Outsourcing, IT Operations and Maintenance, Integration Services, Cybersecurity, Digital Government and Cloud Services, Enterprise Resources Planning, or Software Development.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
Ishpi Information Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task