Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) [ is a world leader in providing simulation technologies [ and integrated training solutions to military and civilian organizations around the globe. With origins in the gaming industry, BISim repeatedly delivers high-fidelity, cost effective, disruptive technology into the virtual, tactical, military simulation domain. BISim successfully exploits game-based technology with stunning visuals and applies this to a range of breakthrough, military-specific training and simulation products. Bohemia Interactive Simulations has established offices in Australia, Czech Republic, United States, United Kingdom, Slovakia and Poland.
In BISim, Technical Sales Support (TSS) is a highly visible role in the company ideally suited for those with a strong interest in the application of BISims advanced technologies across the whole spectrum of our customers complex simulation projects. The TSS role is for an engineer or a very technically advanced technical writer who enjoys direct customer engagement and who has an interest in commercial aspects of the simulation industry.
The BISim TSS team works alongside Business Development, Project Management, Product Management and Development Directors to facilitate the definition of projects, products and requirements originating from our military or industry customers. TSS play a critical role in winning new business as they act as the bridge between the business developer and the development team. The TSS manages the key technical aspects of developing solutions, culminating in a development estimate, identification of key risks and assumptions and in writing technical aspects of the proposal (e.g., the contractual statement of work).
Although principally a North America resource, the TSS is likely to also support BISims Asian and European BDs from time to time. The role involves attending and participating in technical customer meetings and demonstrations, including travel to customer sites around North America.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Support Business Development with demonstrations of the BISim portfolio to customers.
* Early customer engagement for project scoping and definition.
* Requirement management, scoping and translation from customer to internal requirements.
* Technical solutioneering from customer requirements to internal solution.
* Write and manage development of new technical proposal material. Revise/rewrite existing technical proposal materials based on the requirements of each proposal.
* Liaison with international Development Directors and Product Management to coordinate technology development and resource planning.
* Present project and product solutions to Development Directors and Product Managers.
* Trade show, exhibition and Industry Forum attendance and technical support.
* Effective and confident verbal and written communication.
* Strong technical competence and subject matter knowledge in the area of Defense, Simulation and Training.
* Formal technical writing training or relevant experience in proposal writing and development.
* Ability to ingest technical data and knowledge.
* Excellent customer relationship management.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Ability to understand and then evangelize BISims products (including demonstrating products).
* Willingness to travel, when required with sufficient notice
Education & Experience:
* Degree level or above in numerate, physics or computer science field or equivalent.
* Experience in complex simulation technology (hardware and software).
* Customer requirements management.
* Detailed knowledge of software development process and principles.
* Experience in the defense simulation industry would be beneficial.
* Practical use of VBS in military simulation would be beneficial
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a following benefits package:
* Health and life insurance coverage
* Voluntary vision, dental and disability insurance
* Safe Harbor 401(k) Qualified Retirement plan with a 3% company contribution
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Paid Parental Leave
Full-time applicants must be U.S. citizens or authorized to work in the U.S. Applicants must be willing to work in our Orlando office
Bohemia Interactive Simulations, Inc. (BISIM) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our Company is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician