Title: Web Developer / SharePoint
Location: GA - Alpharetta
Duration: 3+ months
For our Business Process Services team, we are looking for a full-time Web Developer (SharePoint) in Alpharetta, GA. As a Web Developer you will lead projects and support our internal customers from the project start until the successful implementation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and defining business processes to develop innovative and customer specific solutions - based on standard platforms. (e.g. SharePoint) Configure and develop tools.
- With established project management methodologies, extensive testing and continuous quality control you will assure a smooth project process.
- Ability to coordinate complex problems involving various audiences. Positively interact with all internal customers.
- Creation of professional and technical documents during the requirements phase is also part of your main tasks.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus required (Masters preferred).
- 0-2+ years of work experience in IT
- SharePoint (administration) expertise is highly desirable.
- Basic knowledge in (Nintex) workflows
- Experience in Source-Code-Management tools such as Bitbucket (Git) or Team Foundation Server
- Basic knowledge in databases
- Solid understanding of business process analysis, design and optimization.
- Results driven and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all stakeholders (team player).
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact and present to upper management.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively in order to meet project deadlines.
- Willingness to travel ~15%.
Associated topics: back end, develop, developer, devops, java, matlab, perl, python, software engineer, software programmer