- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Network security experience.
- LAN and WAN experience.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required
- Proficiency in troubleshooting network-related problems and system failures
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: infrastructure, maintenance, router, scom, scom sccm, system administrator, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp, tcp ip