Senior Configuration Management and Quality Assurance
WORK FROM HOME
Experience: 6 years experience in Software Configuration Management
Education: Bachelors degree
- Responsible for software configuration management (SW CM) of developmental and operational systems
- Identifies configuration items, implements change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- Expertise in Git source/version control and Gitlab, artifact repositories (e.g. Artifactory)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins, and/or Travis CI)
- Works with teams to create and maintain software, hardware configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures
- Implement SW CM discipline for the entire application lifecycle
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, and other IT assets
- Ensures that all baseline changes are approved by the appropriate change boards
- Tracks changes in product documents/software, controls standard operating procedures and current configurations
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Apply concepts, define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on development projects.
- Work independently and defines, implements hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures
- Ensure version control processes, policies and procedures are followed software and hardware development projects
Dynamic Systems Inc. is a government systems integrator and technology reseller. We provide technology solutions that make data management simple and take the complexity out of cyber security. We work closely with our federal and state government clients to understand current challenges, long-term goals and budget requirements - then combine best-in-class hardware, software, services and support to streamline maintenance and optimize performance.
Since 1991, Dynamic Systems has built a solid reputation as the IT experts of choice, with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction and maintaining our team atmosphere. As a result of our corporate culture, Dynamic Systems has been recognized by INC. magazine and Business Intelligence as a "Best Place to Work" for multiple years.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Dynamic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task