ISHPI is looking for a Program Manager to assist us in the development and review of applicable technical and logistics specifications and products for the United States Coast Guard Asset Project Office (APO). The APO develops and implements comprehensive integrated logistics support (ILS) strategies for the Coast Guard s portfolio of surface acquisition programs to facilitate achievement of operational requirements of new assets.
- Key point of contact for the Contracting Office and Contracting Officer s Representative.
- Develop and maintain a task schedule that describes what services are to be provided and when they will be completed.
- Development and maintenance of project schedules and plans.
- Analysis of systems or issues and the development of plans such as Integrated Logistics Support Plans.
- Decision support for business-case analysis and statistical analysis.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Seeking candidate with more than 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree.
- Experience working on high-visibility or mission critical programs aspects performing all functional duties independently.
Ishpi Information Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task