Job Description (Posting).
- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Windows and Novell Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, Lotus Notes and Exchange 2003/2007
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- PDA and blackberry support
- Apple Ipad Device support
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue (2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time (3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts (5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
Associated topics: assistance, client, deskside, desktop, help, information technology analyst, patient, technical support, technician ii, technology