Imagine Learning is a fast-growing ed-tech company providing supplemental digital curriculum for PreK through 8th-grade students. Our adaptive suite of Literacy, Math, and Assessment solutions are powered by the Imagine Learning Language AdvantageTM; a theory of action that promotes rigorous and equitable development of language, enabling students to have deeper comprehension, engagement, and enjoyment of learning. Our purpose and belief is that every student deserves the chance to enjoy learning and the right to fulfill their unique potential.
Our Engineering team is looking for Software Engineers in Test to maintain functional frontend test automation for Unity and React applications.
What you will do
- Collaborate with development teams and product management on test strategies
- Maintain and update a C# test framework and test cases
- Work in an Agile development environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Assist in maintaining and creating continuous testing processes
What you need
- 3 or more years of software test automation experience
- 3 or more years of C# coding experience
- Strong experience testing C# applications
- Strong experience with test automation best practices
- Familiarity with DevOps and continuous testing practices
Perks of the job
- Purpose - do something more than just make money -- here, we impact the lives of millions of kids through education.
- Company security and growth - We're privately owned by Weld North and Silver Lake Partners - a private equity group specializing in scaling companies, which has $39 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital. Their current investment portfolio includes large, high-profile companies like Alibaba Group, Tesla, Ancestry, SoFi, Dell Technologies, GoDaddy, SolarWinds, Symantec, and us!
- Benefits - World-class health, retirement savings, and wellness benefits for you and dependents.
- Recovery time - Paid vacations and a yearly schedule built around educators.
- Culture - Quarterly team activities, and the most genuine and fun coworkers you'll ever have.
For Candidates in the European Union: As part of any recruitment process, Imagine Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. For a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please contact ...@imaginelearning.com.
Associated topics: .net, application, back end, c++, develop, developer, devops, python, software development engineer, software programmer