Job DescriptionTitle: Data Engineer
Duration: 1 Year +
Location: Houston, TexasJob Description
- Data Engineer is required for SENA Digtial Product Delivery Team to begin sourcing, reviewing, and designing databases and schemas as a part of a data ingestion/platform initiative to provide the business with a single source of data output.
- The Data Engineer will be responsible for setting up Azure Cloud Subscriptions and managing the subscriptions required to create a data warehouse and store data from various sources.
- In addition, the Data Engineer should have extensive knowledge in setting up and configuring VM's, creating databases and tables, and loading/migrating data from onprem infrastructure to Cloud.
- The Data Engineer will also have skills similar to a Technical Business Analyst to support project initiatives and support the Product Manager in gathering requirements, scoping, and identifying potential solutions.
- Azure cloud - Skill, Azure Data Engineering - Skill, Azure Data Factory - Skill, Database Management and Design - Skill
Associated topics: data analyst, data analytic, data management, data warehousing, etl, erp, hbase, mongo database, mongo database administrator, teradata