Position: SAP Program Manager
Interview Type: Phone & Skype
Visa Type: Citizen, GC-EAD, HR-EAD, TN-Visa, H1B and No OPT
Duration: Long Term Contract
- CPG (Consumer goods) industry experience and SAP experience is required
- Direct responsibility for managing the end-to-end implementation of TPM/TPO across Europe, Asia and LatAm.
- Responsible for the organisation and delivery of the new system implementation, focusing on meeting internal commercial team needs, whilst partnering with the third-party vendor.
- TPM/TPO stands for Trade promotion Management. Essentially these products analyze how successful their promotions/trade shows/etc. (marketing) are being. These will be stand-alone tools but need to integrate nicely with ERP (SAP).
- Partner with other Project Manager and Regional IT Leads for the successful delivery of a Global Template and the subsequent deployment of overall integrated E2E TPM/TPO solution as per the roll-out schedule
- Responsible for managing E2E Solution integration across process and technical teams
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task