Looking for IBM MDM Developer in Chicago, IL. Kindly go through the requirement and let me know your interest to discuss further about this role
Here are the details:
Role: IBM MDM Developer
Location: Chicago, IL (Remote to start)
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Notes: Remote to start once office is open will have to relocate to Chicago to be in office
IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Advanced Edition 11.3 or higher - this skill is REQUIRED!
Need to have experienced developing within this
A nice to have would be Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) experience
IBM Advanced Edition Party & Contract Domain developer
- Develop customizations for the currently implemented IBM MDM Advanced Edition MDM
- Work with team members to develop technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Complete development activities for specialized projects using java and SQL based toolsets.TECHNOLOGY BACKGROUND:
- Strong understanding of the MDM architecture and implementation experience.
- IBM MDM Advanced Edition 11.3 or higher experience (11.6 preferred).
- Understanding and implementation knowledge of PME/probabilistic match engine for suspect duplicates
- Oracle 11g or greater experienced database experience.
- Strong SQL knowledge - Development of Oracle SQL (DDL, DML, triggers) statements.
- Java/J2EE development background required.
- Websphere application server experience required.
- Experience with TFS/Bitbucket or other similar source control tools for managing migrations.
Viduth | Direct :| Email: |
Technosoft Corporation |One Towne Square, Suite 600 Southfield, MI 48076 | |
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: back end, c c++, c++, developer, java, perl, php, programming, sde, software programmer