Cortex is a premier staffing & managed services company providing an array of services to clients ranging from Start-ups to global Fortune 500 companies in North America for over a decade.
We have an exciting Full Time opportunity for a Sr. Manager - SAP Operations & Technical Services with one of our major clients based out in FL
SUMMARYESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sr. Manager -- SAP Operations & Technical Services is responsible for all aspects of SAP Run Organization supporting on-time ticket resolution and small projects delivery. This position maintains abest-in-class SAP systems environment and applications suite (SAP ECC, HANA Sidecar) that are scalable and supportive of future growth.
This role will also engage key stakeholders across supporting functions including IT, Finance, HR, and Security. This role will work cross-functionally to continue to develop our enterprise architecture practice in support of our digital transformation towards a Consumer Experience (CX) company. The Sr. Manager -- SAP Operations & Technical Services will be responsible for aligning business and technology strategy that satisfies all enterprise architecture requirements through alignment of enterprise business capabilities, application/systems, information/data and technology that also adheres to governance strategies, policies, and standards..
The ideal candidate will reside in either the St. Augustine, FL or Franklin, WI area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Establish and maintain standards for the operation and administration of SAP Applications including partnering with established managed services providers already on contract.
- Work to ensure 100% availability of SAP systems working with managed services providers- both support services and technical services (hosting and basis services)
- Understand the business processes and business strategy for all business areas and deliver SAPERP solutions to key business processes: record to report, procure to pay, order to cash, plan to produce & integration to key systems such as the MES, CRM and PLM.
- Coordinate efforts across other Non-SAP applications to support IT integrations
- Develop a framework to support migration of projects from hyper care to AMS support post go-live
- Make strategic and tactical decisions on the evolution of SAP applications to implement desired business capabilities, including when and how to upgrade them, how to maintain their reliability and security.
- Lead/manage the production environments and application operations to ensure successful delivery of business services and to identify and support new solutions, programs and enhancements for SAP platforms that are consistent with achieving organizational goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with all business departments, SAP architecture teams, and the Program Management office to manage the work and expectations to deliver results; Interactions may include all levels of IT and business leadership.
- Establish processes and procedures/policies for the Application Support team to ensure consistent monitoring of production environment and operations, communications and compliance with processes and artifacts for IT Service Management Processing (ITSM) with particular emphasis on Incident Management and Problem Management and the Systems
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with particular emphasis on Business Requirements, Functional
- Requirements, and Business Acceptance Testing artifacts.
- Provide leadership and direction to team members relative to compliance with all IS processes (e.g. Incident Reporting, Root Cause Analyses, Change & Release Management, SDLC, Time Reporting, etc.)
- Provide day-to-day operational oversight to the applications support teams.
- Business continuity and disaster planning for business-critical systems, including working with infrastructure and business teams to produce and sustain practical solutions.
- Coordinate with other IT functions (IT Security, Network Operations, etc.) to perform analysis and design of applications and systems.
- Direct and support SAP staff (both internal and external) at various locations.
- Provides ongoing training to applicable staff to develop and encourage their technical and operational performance.
- Lead career development and succession management efforts to ensure retention, motivation and engagement of current and future team members.
- Ensures company standard practices and procedures are followed in connection with all Information Technology department functions.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related study, is required.
- MBA or MS in a relevant computing field is preferred.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of SAP or related experience in various Functional or Technical positions
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of SAP Run Organization leadership experience directly managing L1/2/3 support, SAP Basis services, SAP ABAP Development and SAP GRC services
- Strong vendor management experience with ability to set SLAs and ability to track and monitor service operational metrics is desired
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to resolve issues to closure -- SAP Architecture, SAP Technical services, Infrastructure and Networks
- Demonstrated ability to oversee multiple concurrent deliverables of team/SME, developed internal/external relationships, established cross-team partnership.
- Good understanding of SAP solutions: SAP, SAP ERP/ECC, SAP BO/BW, SAP HANA, Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver with specific emphasis on PI, BI, Master Data Management and SAP Mobility.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities to maintain a balance between day to day operations and projects
For more details please contact Saravanan at 678-###-####
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by responding to this Job.
Cortex is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a positive, supportive and inclusive environment
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task