Calling all Storage Administrators Level 3 (TS/SCI)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000A bit about us:
The Storage Administrator is responsible for Installing, operating and maintaining network and storage appliances, and will be expected to analyze business and technical requirements from a wide range of sources and convert them into storage requirement specifications.
This position requires familiarity with concepts and technologies for Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), object-based storage, cloud storage, remote replication, data migration, hierarchical storage management, and emerging storage technologies such as 3D NAND, Erasure Coding, and non-Volatile Memory express (NVMe). Candidates for this position will be expected to develop a roadmap for future storage architecture and infrastructure.
Well suited candidates should be looking for a challenge, an opportunity to showcase their technical skills, and a chance to contribute to the National Security of our nation.
This position requires a TS/SCI clearance, with the ability to obtain a CI Poly. Also, an IAT Level II certification (e.g.: Security+, SSCP or GSEC) is required. Candidates should have a High School degree and 10 years relevant experience, or an Associates Degree and 8 years, or a Bachelors Degree and 6 years, or a Masters and 4 years, or a PhD and 2 years experience.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
***This position requires a TS/SCI clearance***
Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and have the interpersonal skills to operate effectively in a fast-moving team. They must have the necessary skills and experience to perform the following tasks.
Desired Core Skills:
Engineer solutions for:
- Storage devices and backup technologies
- Automating data share management, data access management, file share ownership, and user/group access reporting systems.
- Install, operate and maintain network and storage appliances
- Install patches and perform system updates
- Manage storage allocation, space, and replication strategies
- Analyze and resolve problems related to storage systems and network storage solutions
- Troubleshoot and restore complex storage problems across the enterprise related to replication strategies and storage strategies across wide area networks
- Recover data when required
- Provide recommendations on storage upgrades and supports project integration as required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci