At LabCorp, we provide real-world experience by working on assignments in a team atmosphere which furthers an education in STEM and Healthcare disciplines.
Our interns have the opportunity to showcase their work by demonstrating their achievements to their supervisors, their mentors, and our senior management team. Each intern will participate in group projects that illustrate their creativity and builds on their technical teamwork skills.
Your Summer at a Glance
* May -- Take Off
* Program Kick-Off and the Start of the Summer!
* June -- Teamwork and Discovery
* Work with your assigned team and fellow Interns on projects while also attending workshops, panels, and tours
* July -- Networking and Public Speaking
* Present to Senior Leadership, work with team members on innovative new projects, and expand your career network
* August -- Takeaways
* Provide insight for your future career, and create lasting career networks
* Gain experience in automating monitoring software, updating dashboards, and automating testing procedures
* Exposure to agile processes, including working in JIRA and Confluence, as well as new softwares, such as Amazon Web Services
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
* Computer Science or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, back end, c#, devops, sde, sdet, software engineer, sw