Job Description Title: Senior Cisco Network Engineer
Location: DC, IA, UT, IL - can be remote, however travel will be required for larger projects
Job #: K C Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out!
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Cisco Network Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleaning up and simplifying the networking environment across the entire enterprise from edge, to datacenter, to the access layer.
- The selected candidate will have full reign over the network and is expected to analyze our current configurations, develop a new configuration for existing equipment which reduces complexity and increases resilience, recommend circuit throughput adjustments, and provide a recommendation for which equipment should be replaced ordered by risk.
- Responsible for equipment that can be decommissioned, consolidated, or moved due to configuration enhancements which may better serve business
- Expert Troubleshooting
- Expert Documentation
- Strong Architecture principles
- CCNP or better
- Route Switch focus
- Datacenter experience required (NX-OS)
- Security experience required (DMVPN, FortiNet)
- Legacy Wireless (Cisco LWAPP, 2100 series controllers)
- BGP, EIGRP, SLA, QoS, HSRP, Layer1-4, Solarwinds
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit
#TJD - provided by Dice
Associated topics: 5g, analog, avaya, electronics, frequency, hardware, system analyst, test, test engineer, voip