Staffigo is searching for skilled, dedicated IT professionals. We currently have multiple openings for Hadoop Developers. Please review the position requirements below and apply today if your skills match our needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Creating and maintaining data streams and processes.
- Interact with business users to understand and document the requirements
- Design and implement data ingestion strategy
- Profile and analyze various data sources
- Design and develop codes, test and debug complex new code packages or make significant enhancements to existing code packages
- Overall 7-8 years experience in Data and Data Management Technology
- 4-5 year experience using Hadoop Scoop, Hive, Spark, Dataiku, Scala, Unix, and SQL skills
- Exposure to strong data warehousing concepts.
- Knowledge or experience with Dataiku RDBMS (eg. Oracle, DB2 or Teradata).
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles and practices.
- Excellent business communication.
- Interact with Technical and Business stakeholders
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Associated topics: application, c++, develop, java, perl, php, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer, sw