Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
This contract has 3 primary goals in support of our Government agency:
1. Provide a centralized contract for Acquisition and Program Management expertise for Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and their mission clients; and
2. Support the implementation of Business Management & Acquisition organization's strategic vision; and
3. Improve the quality and timeliness of procurement packages delivered to the contracting organization.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems.
- Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current.
- Uses or recommends automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software.
- Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Maintains the overall Master Program /Project Schedule.
- Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
- Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
- An active TS/SCI w/Poly clearance is required.
- Eight (8) years experience as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera.
- Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera.
- Certification in either the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is desired.
- A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience.
- Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). - provided by Dice
Associated topics: algorithm, application, back end, c++, devops, java, programming, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer