Career Opportunities >> Seasonal Web Associate
Seasonal Web Associate
Title:Seasonal Web AssociateID:100#######244590Store Location:Omaha, NEStatus:SeasonalDepartment:Support
Our goal is to be the best retailer in USA in the eyes of our customers, associates, and business partners.
We would love to have you join the Scheels team!
Scheels Web Shoppers will gather merchandise from the sales floor to fill online customer orders. Shoppers must be able to locate product within our store, accurately account for every item on each order and verify quality control before the product is shipped out to the customer. This seasonal position with work from November 10th, 2020 through January 10th, 2021.
What it takes to be a Scheels Expert:
* Genuinely and consistently treat co-workers, customers and business partners like they are the most important person including eye contact, a smile and a genuine "Thank you"
* Approach daily tasks, projects and follow-up communication with energy and sense of urgency
* Cultivate a deep desire to become a knowledge expert in their role with the ability to apply their knowledge and experience with great impact
* Show respect and appreciation for others and Scheels
* Arrive to work and meetings 10 minutes early
* Genuine interest and action in helping others before yourself, regardless of recognition or reward
* Consistent eagerness to listen, learn, apply knowledge and accept critical feedback
* Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
* Ability to apply concepts of basic math, grammar, punctuation and spelling
* Meets Scheels dress and grooming expectations in support of professional, clean and welcoming environment for customers, co-workers and business partners
* Demonstrate pride and ownership of their work while meeting expected deadlines
* Shop, organize, and collect products to complete orders from assigned lists
* Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping
* Communicate with leadership to resolve problems or questions
* Execute projects to complete the task on time, and revise as appropriate to meet requirements
* Perform all assigned goals and assist others in accomplishing their goals
* Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer knowledge: Microsoft Office
* Demonstrate strong organization, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and with the team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to complete basic mathematical equations
* Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following Scheels' policies and procedures
* Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 7a.m. and 7p.m., Monday through Sunday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED); one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of both.
Must be able to sit, stand, bend at the waist, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push/pull, lift, talk, and hear with or without reasonable accommodation
Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Scheels cares about the health and safety of our Associates. Associates are expected to follow all safety procedures and perform their job duties in a fashion that minimizes the risk of injury
Seasonal dates will be November 10th, 2020 - January 10th, 2021.
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 6a.m. and 9p.m., Monday through Saturday, 9a.m. and 7p.m., Sunday.
Schedule may include varied hours (minimum per week is 20, maximum is 40), evenings, weekends (day and evening shifts available), must be available minimum of three weekends a month.
Must be available to work on Black Friday (November 27th, 2020 varied shifts available throughout the day).
Scheels offers a complete benefits package to include:
* Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Associate Discount
* Health & Dental Insurance
* Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
* All State Accident Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Time Off
* Holiday Pay
* Maternity Leave
Equal Employment Opportunity
Scheels is an equal employment opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Scheels will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals when appropriate.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business intelligence, business systems analyst, consultant, customer, market, sales, sap, senior consultant