Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
This contract has 3 primary goals in support of our Government agency:
1. Provide a centralized contract for Acquisition and Program Management expertise for Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and their mission clients; and
2. Support the implementation of Business Management & Acquisition organization's strategic vision; and
3. Improve the quality and timeliness of procurement packages delivered to the contracting organization.
Draft pre-solicitation documents that reflect the Government's requirements while adhering to all applicable NSA policies and federal regulations. Draft acquisition strategy documents and assist the Government in implementing the strategies. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/IC/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums. Ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer. Provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management.
1. Draft Competition in Contracting Act (CICA) justifications for other than full and open competition
2. Write requirements documents to include Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Technical Task Orders (Completion and LOE), Labor Categories, and Performance Work Statements (PWS).
3. For Non-Major System Acquisitions and Non-Acquisition Category efforts below $93M, assist the Government in documenting, and implementing contract/acquisition strategies including preparation of briefing slides for Acquisition/Contract Strategy Meetings, Pre-ASM/$5M Brief to Head of Contracting, and Pre-solicitation Conferences.
4. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DOD/IC/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums to ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
5. For Major System Acquisitions and Acquisition Category efforts of any value, assist the Government in documenting, and implementing contract/acquisition strategies including preparation of briefing slides for Acquisition/Contract Strategy Meetings, Pre-ASM/$5M Brief to Head of Contracting, and Pre-solicitation Conferences.
6. Provide assistance in acquisition process improvement initiatives.
7. For Non-Government in setting acquisition strategies by recommending strategies that take into account the specific set of requirements, any schedule considerations, the current political climate, and relevant acquisition policies.
8. Write Award Fee Plans documenting the Government's strategies to incentivize performance
9. Assist the Government in providing oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentationQualifications
- An active TS/SCI w/Poly clearance is required.
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD/IC acquisition management, DoD/IC contracting, or DoD/IC contract management is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree with a business or technical focus is required.
- In lieu of a degree, DAWIA Level II in any focus area and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of fifteen (15) years may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eighteen (18) years may be substituted. Minimum of three years' experience writing pre-solicitation documents in compliance with NSA/CSS Policy 8-2, including annexes, or another DoD/IC Agency's similarly guiding acquisition policy.
- Experience in DoD/IC source selection desired.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). - provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task