Job Title : Data Analyst - Senior (6-10 years)
Client Company : Charles Schwab - AZ
Zip Code : 85016
City : Phoenix, Arizona
During COVID it's REMOTE
BI Developer with SQL and Tableau.
- 1+ year of Tableau report development
- 2+ years of SQL (create tables, indexing, partitioning, etc.) in large scale data warehouse environment such as Teradata, Oracle, or others.
Additional Skills :
Teradata experience would be great, but the manager can teach the person how to translate if they have good SQL coding.
Job Description :
Charles Schwab is looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to work 100% remote for a 12+ month contract with a start date of 11/30. This person will need good SQL development and Tableau development as they will provide data remediation/BI work (dashboards/visualizations) to various users/groups under Retail Analytics.
Candidates need the following skills:
1. SQL - this role will require the person to work with data that is available and unavailable and may require them to create table structures, indexing, partitioning, etc. in order to gather more data.
2. Tableau - all visualizations are done in Tableau.
3. Communication Skills - this person will communicate with all areas under the organization and have to communication technical terms to non-technical people
Education in Engineering, Business Analytics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related experience
2+ years of experience using complex SQL through Teradata, Oracle, or other databases in a large scale data warehouse environment.
2+ years of automating and managing reports, dashboards, self-serve tools, etc.
1+ years of Tableau or similar report development
Must have a thorough understanding of relational databases and architecture
Must be a motivated self-starter who can work independently and seeks out opportunities to work collaboratively with others in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Must have hands on experience coding and designing new reports, maintaining and enhancing existing reports, and designing dashboards on scalable intelligence platforms
Must have experience working directly with business leaders to understand objectives and articulating the impact of business intelligence solutions
Must have the ability to manage concurrent projects at different stages of completion
Must be able to understand and explain complicated subject matter to others across the business that are less connected to the situation and/or are less technically-oriented
Must be comfortable dealing with changing priorities and timelines
Thanks & Regards,
Mohan Kumar B | Technical Recruiter | Wave Solutions Inc. |
1444 N. Farnsworth Ave, Suite 302, Aurora, IL - 60505 |
Direct #: | FaxMain # EXT: 108
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: data center, data engineer, data integration, data management, data warehouse, database administrator, etl, hbase, mongo database, sybase