Our client is currently seeking a Mid-Level Java Developer
This is a contract opportunity open to W2 or Corp to Corp candidates.
20% Front end using Angular OR React80% back end using Java
Must have SQL experienceThis job will have the following responsibilities:
- Typically possesses 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Estimates time against defined programming tasks.
- Ability to research, comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents accurately.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Participates in the design, specification, implementation, and maintenance of systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents software programs of moderate complexity as per the requirement specifications.
- Participates in design reviews and technical briefings for specific applications.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Associated topics: .net, c, c/c++, c#, design pattern, expert, matlab, maven, php, senior software developer