What does a great Technical Delivery Lead do?
You will be responsible for leading and coordinating Infrastructure and business projects from a technology perspective, ensuring that development activities are consistent with the direction set by standards at Fiserv's Universal Commerce (uCom). uCom enables commerce to follow consumers across omni-channel devices, including mobile phones, connected cars, and IoT devices by providing connectivity to otherwise disparate merchants - such as automakers and gas stations, or restaurants and sports venues - uCom effectively bridges the gap between digital and brick-and-mortar commerce, powering a frictionless consumer experience while allowing businesses to maximize their footprint in the digital world.
You will also be an escalation point of contact for application support issues, and is required to be able to handle challenging issues related to supporting various applications and systems. Participation in an active on-call rotation is vital to maintaining acceptable levels of service delivery for clients. As a Technical Delivery Leader, you can look forward to:
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- Providing support for the efficient resolution of IT infrastructure related incidents, service requests and update service desk management systems accordingly.
- Responding to application support customer concerns which involve solving technical issues and resolving data/configuration issues
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams across disparate groups to resolve client support escalations
- Build/Maintain documentation for operational procedures as required
- Providing after-hours and on-call support for client service delivery
- Build and maintain Continuous/Integration and Continuous/Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines to automata deployments.
- Build and maintain our applications in a Cloud Computing environment using AWS, Apigee PCF, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to review software improvements and provide design feedback
- Collaborating with peers on complex projects as required (e.g. data center modifications, build-out for DR sites.)
- Serve as a liaison between infrastructure operations and the vendors to address performance issues or problem analysis and see them through to resolution
- Coordinating performance analysis, recommendations, and improvements within the hosting infrastructure
- Translate Business/Technical requirements into High level and Low Level Design documents.
- Determining and detailing complex software or system functional specifications.
- Collecting requirements in close cooperation with Product and other non-technical staff
- Reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of related IT experience
- Hands on experience in Systems Architecture/ Application Integrations/ Application Support/ Application Deployments.
- Demonstrable experience with Software Configuration Managements and DEVOPS tools (GIT, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies
- Hands on experience in UNIX & shell scripting.
- Demonstrable experience implementing web services and web service interfaces using WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP/REST frameworks and technologies
- Strong user/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line
- Solid experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Expertise in networking protocols, networking and routing strategies
- Expertise in reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
- Expertise in Web & Application servers including JBoss and Apache
- Experience with Cloud technologies IaaS, PaaS, AWS (highly recommended)
- Experience with Mobile Payments (highly recommended)
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, business analyst, business analytic, business finance, business intelligence, business systems analyst, financial analytic, regulation, valuation analyst