Intrepid sets the standard for delivering excellence in the federal marketplace and is known for treating employees like family. We provide our employees with a challenging and supportive work environment, paired with a competitive salary and an industry-leading 401k contribution. We are looking for aSenior Software Architectto join our team to support our Aviation programs. You should be a self-starter who can work in a collaborative environment and capable of providing technical recommendations. Your day-to-day work will involve providing Open Systems Architecture (OSA) expertise and guidance on Aviation Science and Technology (S&T) Projects. At a minimum you should have:
- A SECRET level security clearance or ability to obtain.
- A B.S. in a technical field such as Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- 10+ years of total experience.
- Experience with Open Systems Architecture (OSA) initiatives.
- In depth understanding and experience applying the five Modular Open Systems (MOSA) Principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products. The position will require approximately 10% travel. **This job description is subject to change at any time. About Intrepid:
Intrepid is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer, based in Huntsville, Alabama. Intrepid is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit and value.