ZipLocal is helping thousands of businesses nationwide to rapidly grow through a cutting-edge approach to digital marketing services and print media.
Our Website Admin assists in production and support for customer websites, social media marketing strategies and other digital marketing products. This is a full time position.
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k savings plan with company match, health plans including medical, dental & vision, Paid Time Off and much more. Our headquarters are located on a beautiful campus in South Provo with an onsite cafe and fitness center.
Some of the responsibilities of the Website Admin include:
- Review completed websites for quality control and to ensure customer preferences were followed.
- Prep files for design including organizing appointment notes, optimizing images, pulling stock images when necessary.
- Help with customer website revisions, domain transfers, and DNS updates.
- Complete scheduled website audits and troubleshoot tasks.
We're looking for candidates who are:
- Hardworking (you have a strong work ethic, you're self-motivated and you consistently pursue success with a high degree of energy and daily activity)
- Accountable (you are reliable, accurate and results driven)
- Coachable (you seek out and understand feedback and change behavior accordingly)
We're looking for candidates who have:
- The ability to think creativity and problem solve
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and DNS
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms, including website and social media.
- Strong language skills, including grammar and spelling
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively over the phone and through email
If you are this candidate and want to join our ZipLocal team, apply now!Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: asp.net, css, d3js, ecmascript, html, html5, jscript, json, reactjs, wordpress