Overview Phacil, a By Light Company, has an immediate need for a System Administrator to support an important government customer in Scott AFB, IL. Responsibilities * Manage, operate, maintain and support Windows systems through ongoing preventive maintenance, patching, system administration, and customer service.
* Manage VMware environment, WSUS, WDS, HBSS, DNS, Network switches
* Lifecycle systems O&M services, backup, and recovery experience
* Establish virtual images
* Manage user access through account and privileged user management
* Implement approve IAVA through IAVM Program
* Monitor system performance and capacity
* Manage Tier I, II, and III customer service requests
* Incident, Problem and Knowledge Management for system activities
* Maintain local Windows PCs and laptops to include maintenance, imaging and configuration.
* Desktop Application Support such as MS Office, email and other user applications.
* Maintain printers and other peripheral devices.
* Network troubleshooting and diagnostics Required Experience/Qualifications * VMWare
* Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
* Windows 10
* Basic understanding of networking protocols
* Desktop Support Preferred Experience/Qualifications * Windows Server 2016
* System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
* Maintain local Servers and workstations Special Requirements/Security Clearance * Secret clearance required Physical Demands * Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances.
Associated topics: http, maintenance, network, network administrator, operating system, router, system administrator, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp ip