The primary role ofan eCommerceListingAssociateislisting itemsfor sale on SGW.com, Amazonand eBay.com.
- Support the mission and vision of Goodwill Industries of Northern Michigan.
- Perform work in a safe manner observing all Goodwill safety policies/procedures.
- Perform duties and interact with all Goodwill team members, clients, and customers in a professional manner.
- Respect the diversity of others including, but not limited to, those with cultural, ethnic, and gender differences, individuals experiencing homelessness, and persons with visible and non-visible disabilities.
- Maintain goal of posting65items per day(8.7per hour)on ShopGoodwill.
- Maintain goal of posting30items per day(8.7per hour) when listingJewelry(minimum).
- Accuratelysort and determine sellable jewelry by metaltype, gem type, category and weight.
- Take quality photographs of merchandise to be posted.
- Accurately label andstorelisted items.
- Accurately weigh and estimate correct shipping method for listed items.
- Writeaccuratemerchandise descriptionswith creativity and honestythat adhere to accepted standards and practices.
- Answer customerquestions in atimely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in writtenand verbalcommunicationswithcustomers,and business associates.
- Maintain a neat and safe work area.
- Performalle-Commercefunctions includinglisting, shipping, and photographingas needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Reports to:E-Commerce Manager
Education, Licenses, Certifications and Experience:
- High school graduate or GEDpreferred.
- One year of clerical or administrative support experience preferred.
- Working knowledge E-commerce software beneficial.
- Previous e-commerce Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consult, sap, senior consultant, support analyst