Next Century, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI, is seeking multiple Classified Senior Systems Administrators to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
Be part of the movement! Join a large seven-year multiprogram contract serving as the enterprise-wide analyst capabilities contract for an Intelligence Community (IC) customer. These efforts will include the development and sustainment of integrated, feature-rich capabilities that promote the modernizing of visualization and presentation tools across the agency space.
Joining our team could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape the way our customers perform their mission.
To be successful as a, you will need:
- Monitor and maintain existing network and system infrastructure consisting of Linux, UNIX, and Windows servers and desktops
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and network connectivity issues in development, test, and production environments
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolutions
- Secure infrastructure using AWS/OpenStack security groups, firewall configurations, and SSL/PKI
- Experience with Shell, Python, Ruby, Puppet, Ansible, and Git for document support
- Experience with interfaces using JIRA, Skype/Lync, phone, email, and in-person
- Maintain accreditation through updating documentation and ensuring all systems are meeting security and policy requirements
- Apply required security patches, make regular updates to deployed software, and manage user accounts
- Install new computer and network equipment as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university AND 10 years' experience as a Systems Administrator OR 5 additional year of experience as a Systems Administrator in lieu of degree
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associated topics: http, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network, router, scom, server, system administrator, system center configuration manager