Our client is currently seeking a IT Scrum Master with strong experience in both Agile & SAFe environments.This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
- Guiding the team(s) and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers ? Guiding the team(s) on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding the team(s) on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team(s) and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team(s) to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of IT experience (SDLC)
- CSM or SAFe Agilist Certifications highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- 1+ years of experience working on large scale, multiple Scrum team projects
- Experience acting as a Scrum Master for one or more distributed scrum teams
- Experience leading agile transformation at the team level
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, network, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician