Our client is looking for a Load Forecasting Manager (Lead Data Scientist) to join their growing team! This role is responsible for working closely with both power and gas traders.
- Analyze relationship between gas/electricity usage and other factors
- forecast for the near term & long term & back-cast
- Analyze and model new sales and renewal trends.
- Analyze and model customer behavior such as enrolment reaffirmation and attrition.
- Maintain loss assumptions.
- Generate long term demand forecast and explain variance between demand forecasts.
- Work with Trading and Risk groups to get the long-term and short-term demand forecasts approved and published.
- Must have a Masters Degree in Statistics
- Expert knowledge of statistics and data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- 5 years experience with advanced algorithms
- 5 year experience with T-SQL, and R
- 5 years experience debugging R code.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing people
- Minimum 5 years of Load Forecasting experience at a retail energy provider
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task