We are a customer-focused information management services firm that offers its customers data-driven solutions associated with the following core competencies: IT Modernization, Research & Statistical Analysis, Data Analytics, and Knowledge Management & Data Visualization. We are a woman-owned small business (WOSB) that is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised at CMMI-3 for Development.
We are seeking a Tableau Developer to join our Enterprise Data and Analytics Services (EDAS) team supporting our federal client in Alexandria, VA.
- Support the design and development of BI solutions.
- Gather and review BI requirements; design Tableau solutions to address in a large BI environment.
- Build Tableau Usage Tracking Dashboard; construct custom landing page in Tableau.
- Present demos on Tableau Features via Tools & Platform working group to customers.
- Support user questions & Tips via Tableau Developers channel (MS Teams).
- Perform Tableau Server Maintenance. Support enhancements and fixes to existing solutions.
- Configure additional data source connectivity on the Tableau Server based on the user requests.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience Tableau Developer experience; demonstrated experience developing and supporting IT applications.
- Experience with Tableau in developing reports and dashboards/configuring the metadata.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills using MS Visio and PowerPoint.
- Experience working on data warehouse and business intelligence projects.
- Bachelor degree in Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field of study.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience with installation and configuration of Tableau servers.
- Knowledge working in Agile development.
- Experience with operations and maintenance projects in a Tableau environment.
- Experience working with federal government IT systems.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Environment. We offer a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes employee medical and dental, 401k, company paid life and short/long term disability insurance and paid leave. along with an environment that supports professional development and growth. Our hiring process is 100% online.
Associated topics: application, backend, back end, c++, java, perl, python, sdet, software developer, sw