Citihub is looking for a Python developer to work on a cross asset risk management platformprojects. This is a contract position and requires financial services/banking industry experience.
Knowledge, Responsibilities, and Core Competencies
- Python is the primary requirement for this position. Extensive knowledge with Python 2/3 development and core competency in python development.
- Secure software development is a must and an understanding of fundamental security principles.
- Experience working with Agile and Test Driven development within the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Prior code samples and samples of previously coded applications and/or tools developed in the past (GitHub or other relevant coding examples).
- Azure experience and Databricks, HDInsight, Event Hubs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of fiveyears of experience in Python programming and other object oriented programming languages.
- Ability to work with others including peer code review and focusing on project deadlines and goals.
- Fundamental understanding of networking such as TCP/IP and general encrypted communication experience (TLS/HTTPS).
- Apache Spark or Apache Kafka.
- Ability to work confidently and passionately until the desired outcome is achieved.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor in software engineering or computer science or relevant experience.
- Experience with developing in Python and other object-oriented programming languages.
Powered by JazzHR
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, back end, c++, develop, developer, sdet, software developer, software programmer, sw