Millennium Engineering's Space and Cyber Division is recruiting highly talented candidates to support a contract that provides cradle to grave support to the United States Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Launch Systems Enterprise Directorates National Security Space Launch (NSSL).
We assist the Air Force by supporting a multitude of areas, including Systems Engineering & Integration, Acquisition & Program Management Support, Mission Integration Management, System Safety & Environmental Engineering, Systems Security & Information Assurance, Launch Schedule and Risk Management, Certification of New Entrant Launch Vehicles.
Millennium Engineering is actively seeking a motivated, customer-oriented SMC Systems Security/Cyber Engineer Manager to join our team in the El Segundo, CA area.
- Provide leadership & direction to the Systems Engineering & Integration Security/Cyber Team.
- Develop and implement security, cybersecurity, and program protection plans in accordance with DoD and Air Force Regulations.
- Manage all aspects of the DOD industrial security program. Develop and review all program DD254's through NSP Contract Classification System (NCCS).
- Review and investigate non-compliance issues.
- Provide security and information assurance support to certify the capability of potential new entrant launch service providers for Department of Defense (DoD) National Security Space (NSS) launch missions.
- Review and assess launch service provider's (LSP) security and information assurance plans IAW Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force regulations; verify compliance with launch site
- Cybersecurity requirements including DODI 8582.01, CNSSI 1253, ISO 27000; verify compliance of LSP with its security and information assurance plans, IAW PWS section 4.1.4 (Site Security and Cybersecurity).
- Coordinate security and information assurance activities across multiple sites (LAAFB, CCAFS, and VAFB), assess security and information assurance risks, and provide inputs to Government.
- Provide a Protection Implementation Plan describing how CPI will be handled and protected during certification evaluation activity.
- Support Security Site Surveys of launch sites new to the EELV program.
- Evaluate Launch Services Provider's Program Protection Plan; Facilitates CSOSA Agreements between NASA, CCAFS, and LSP; assess security and information assurance risks arising from any of the above activities, weekly coordination meetings with security representatives at CCAFS and VAFB to coordinate activities and work products across locations.
- Manage above activities and plans, their implementation, and assign risk level according to audits results and findings.
- Support government on personnel security actions to include: provide clearance verification on all network access forms, submission of visit access requests for military/civilian personnel.
- Approve unescorted authorization entry forms for all directorate personnel and maintain security database.
- Conduct and support LAAFB Random Anti-Terrorism Measures and report all activities.
- Review any program public releases for classification determinations.
- Initiate and execute System Security Working Groups across multiple memberships (LSPs, LAAFB, CCAFS, VAFB, AFSPC, and NASA) for all EELV security related issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with Field of Study: Engineering, Systems Engineering, Security Management, Cybersecurity.
- Ten or more years of related experience in Security Management, Cybersecurity of Government Programs.
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- Knowledge of DOD, DOE, or other industrial security program and in-depth knowledge of the DOD, DOE, or other government security regulatory manuals.
- Initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, successful collaboration with multiple agencies and personnel, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft tools including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Information Technology (IT) systems and SharePoint-type databases.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve quality issues effectively.
- Occasional travel to VAFB, CCAFS, and other sites.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Associated topics: canine detection, casino, loss prevention, monitor, patrol officer, public safety, school, security, security officer, surveillance