Series C entertainment-focused streaming service
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christina Finster
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $170,000A bit about us:
Our product lets you watch your favorite shows on all the devices you care about, with intelligent search, insightful discovery, and effortless sharing in short, we are building the TV watching experience that we ve always wanted for ourselves.Why join us?
We re a Series C company with over $100M in funding that puts people first Our philosophy is to empower our colleagues to do their best work and have a big impact on the product while supporting each other in a collaborative environment. We value pragmatism, pride in our work, and passion. We believe in having transparency and openness across all parts of the company.Job Details
As an Android engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Architecting, building, and owning the Android mobile experience
- Architecting, building, and owning the user experience on Android-based set-top box platforms like Amazon Fire TV and Android TV.
- Contributing to UX design decisions bringing domain expertise
- Helping to grow the mobile team
A strong candidate is:
- Extremely proficient in Java and/or Kotlin
- Familiar with the Android ecosystem including feature sets and best practices across devices and operating system versions
- 5+ years of mobile development experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with video playback
- Experience with or interest in Android based set-top box platforms (Fire TV, Android TV, etc)
- Experience with GraphQL-based APIs
- Experience with TV Integration Framework
- Experience with cross device interoperability (e.g. casting)
- Experience building multi-modal experiences
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Associated topics: app, application developer, java, mobile app, mobile application, mobile developer, object c, objective c, swift, xcode